- To promote sport and fitness in Craigieburn and surrounding area.
- To develop an understanding of the importance of sport in the pursuit of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- To develop an appreciation of the concepts of fair play, honest competition and good sportsmanship.
- To provide an avenue for camaraderie and to develop a sense of belonging among individuals in the shared pursuit of sport.
- To develop leadership skills and foster qualities of co-operation, tolerance, consideration, trust and responsibility.
- To use sport as a means to develop social interaction.
- To secure funds, facilities and equipment necessary to learn and practice skills of a particular sport.